A live listing of your inventory items on your website can drastically increase engagement with your clients, vendors and visitors. Fortunately, you don’t need to hire a developer or to install a complicated e-commerce solution.
In this article, we will show you how to add a LIVE, SEARCHABLE and CUSTOMIZABLE listing of your inventory directly on your website in 5 Minutes!
- If you haven’t already done so, take 5 seconds to sign up for your free trial of CyberStockroom’s Inventory Management Service
- Go to your Stockroom Page and click on the widget icon :
- Select the fields that you want your visitors to be able to see and search. You can also rename them for your visitors!
- Select the colors and fonts that you want for your widget so that it fits nicely into your website.
- Click on ‘Create Widget’.
- Paste the generated code snipped anywhere on your website. That’s it – you now have a beautiful live, searchable listing of your inventory on your website!
If you prefer, CyberStockroom can host the widget for you on our website. Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we’ll get you set up!